2020, issue 2, p. 67-77
Received 07.03.2020; Revised 09.04.2020; Accepted 30.06.2020
Published 24.07.2020; First Online 27.07.2020
Previous | Full text (in Ukrainian) | Next
Some Issues of Implementing European Standards of Enterprise Quality Management System in Modern Ukraine
V. Pysarenko , J. Pysarenko, O. Gulchak *, V. Malachinsky, T. Chobotok
V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
Introduction. The authors believe that the process of Ukraine’s integration into European society requires a creative approach to reviewing and using the positive and negative experience gained in European countries to implement the standards of enterprise quality management system (QMS). This will allow, firstly, to timely and qualitatively harmonize Ukrainian QMS standards with European standards, and, secondly, to avoid many mistakes on the way to the implementation of QMS standards that were studied by our predecessors - Western companies, when choosing the effective QMS and approaches to its perfection.
The purposes of the paper:
The analysis of the problems that Ukrainian enterprises can expect on the way to implementing the QMS, taking into account the European standards of the ISO 9000 series;
Generating a general methodology for researching and improving the managerial processes of an enterprise functioning (as a complex system), namely, the cybernetic approach;
Based on the cybernetic approach, to provide a mathematical model of the most general criterion Kgen of total effectiveness of quality management of a particular enterprise;
To consider issues of increasing the effectiveness of the quality management system certification of Ukrainian enterprises, in particular, the features and limits of the application of the quality management system standards in scientific research;
For the latter case, to analyze the specifics of a research process and its correlation with the requirements of ISO 9000 series standards.
Results. Studies have shown that the problems, that European companies have been “ill with” on the initial path to standardizing enterprise quality systems («ISO mania», «documentation», «digital digestion», «tyranny of indicators»), in Ukraine could and should be prevented as a result of a careful analysis of their negative experience. Also, the analysis of the specifics of scientific creativity shows that it is extremely harmful to practice the attitude to the standards of the QMS as an absolute and not to take into account the specifics of individual sectors of human activity. The development of management science in the future will contribute to the elimination of errors and problems along the path to introducing already internationally accepted quality standards, in particular, ISO 9000 series, which have already become a useful tool for finding a common understanding of quality principles by specialists of all countries and levels.
Conclusions. Therefore, the success of scientific activity is always associated with a specific personality (or personalities) of a scientist and a certain teamwork when performing research and development work (R&D). Any perfect managerial structure, introducing the «right» standards in R&D, will be useless for a scientific breakthrough if there is no «a generator of ideas» and his team with a participation of a «troublemaker». But for an R&D team, all conditions for solving urgent scientific problems must be created. And this is impossible without a reasonable, rational organization of scientific activity and without equipping it with both technical means and appropriate personnel. That is, if possible, it is advisable to take into account those rational recommendations that have already been sufficiently mentioned in the standards of the ISO 9000 series. Therein lies a certain contradiction that must be professionally overcome.
Keywords: optimization, ISO 9000 series standards, cybernetics approach, quality management, Ukrainian enterprises, harmonization with European standards.
Cite as: Pysarenko V., Pysarenko J., Gulchak O., Malachinsky V., Chobotok T. Some Issues of Implementing European Standards of Enterprise Quality Management System in Modern Ukraine. Cybernetics and Computer Technologies. 2020. 2. P. 67–77. (in Ukrainian) https://doi.org/10.34229/2707-451X.20.2.7
1. Pisarenko V.G., Pisarenko J.V. General criteria and models of functioning of enterprise quality management systems taking into account the recommendations of European standards ISO 9000. Komp’yuterni zasoby, merezhy ta systemy. 2019. 18. P. 107–113. (in Ukrainian)
2. Kardash V.Ya. Standardization and product quality management. К.: Vyschya shkola, 2001. 189 p. (in Russian)
3. Overview of world certification in 2017. TOV «Intersert-Ukraina». (in Russian) https://intercert.com.ua/news/news-of-standartization/682-ezhegodniy-obzor-iso-about-certification-in-world-iso-survey-2017
4. Cherkasskiy S. ISO-9000: who needs it ? Novye rynki, 2001. 1. (in Russian) https://www.cfin.ru/management/iso9000/nm_iso9000.shtml
5. Advantages of implementing management systems. Sumskyi regionalnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi tsentr metrologii ta standartyzatsii. (in Ukrainian) https://www.gcsms.com.ua/sertifikacia/sertifikatsiya-sistem-upravlinnya/16-sertifikatsiya/285-perevagu-vprovadzhennia-sy
6. Seddon J. In Pursuit Of Quality – The Case Against ISO 9000. Oak Tree Press, 2000. 270 p.
7. Muller J. Tyranny of indicators: monograph. М.: Alpina Publisher, 2019. 235 p. (in Russian)
8. Pysarenko V.G., Pysarenko J.V., Fesenko M.B., Kravchenko T.V. A critical look at implementing ISO 9000 standards. Tezi dopovidey X-oi Mizhnarodnoji naukovo-praktychnoji konferentsii «Suchasni problemy upravlinnya: Upravlinnya v umovah tsifrovyh transformatij» (21–22 lystopada 2019 roku). NTUU «KPI im. I. Sikorskogo». 2019. 3 p. (in Ukrainian)
9. DSTU ISO 9001:2015 (ISO 9001:2015, IDT) Quality management systems. Requirements. (in Ukrainian)
10. Pysarenko V.G., Pysarenko J.V., Panasyuk Ju.Ja., Revo E.M. Problems of quality management in the field of scientific creativity. Tezi dopovidey X-oi Mizhnarodnoji naukovo-praktychnoji konferentsii «Suchasni problemy upravlinnya: Upravlinnya v umovah tsifrovyh transformatij» (21–22 lystopada 2019 roku). NTUU «KPI im. I. Sikorskogo». 2019. 3 p. (in Ukrainian)
11. Life sciences. Penicillin discovery. (in Russian) https://elementy.ru/trefil/ 21188/Otkrytie_penitsillina
ISSN 2707-451X (Online)
ISSN 2707-4501 (Print)
Previous | Full text (in Ukrainian) | Next