2020, issue 4, p. 87-99
Received 12.11.2020; Revised 16.12.2020; Accepted 17.12.2020
Published 31.12.2020; First Online 22.01.2021
Previous | Full text (in Ukrainian) | Next
To Integrated Management and Financial Coverage for Health Care Infrastructure of Zaporizhchyna Districts
Vasyl Gorbachuk * , Serge Garvilenko, Gennady Golotsukov, Maxym Dunaievskyi, Dmytro Nikolenko
V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
Introduction. Health care is characterized by the fact that it belongs to the major state functions and the main kinds of economic activity at the same time, as well as the fact that in contemporary conditions it provides dual-use products – use for both conventional and defense against the latest biothreats. In the course of reforming this state function in Ukraine, the main financing is provided through the National Health Service of Ukraine, where management changes relatively frequently.
The purpose. Protection against biohazards, health care, health insurance requires systemic resilience and integrated management based on modern information and communication technologies. Such technologies for social insurance have been successfully developed and implemented by the V.M.Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Results. A specific example of Zaporizhia region shows which health facilities are without proper government support and how to anticipate and manage distributed networks on big data. In all the above issues of protection against biohazards, health care, health insurance, government institutions cannot make rational decisions without comprehensive and accurate assessment of future gains (and losses) caused by the implementation of a particular project, as well as a comparison of such gains with the present value of costs associated with this project. It is important for decision makers to measure gains and costs in the same units applying the known principle «Who canʼt measure cannot manage». Since project costs are usually measured in monetary terms, it makes sense to measure all gains in monetary terms as well. Different approaches to economic assessment of health status compare the benefits from a medical intervention with the costs of that intervention.
Conclusions. Gains from medical intervention can be measured in physical units on a one-dimensional scale, monetary units, units of cardinal utility function, reflecting the multidimensional concept of health via the scalar index or key performance indicator. Nowadays multiple dimensions mentioned are gradually developing into big data for each node and link of the health care grid.
Keywords: biothreats, system resilience, social insurance, health insurance, big data, distributed networks.
Cite as: Gorbachuk V., Garvilenko S., Golotsukov G., Dunaievskyi M., Nikolenko D. To Integrated Management and Financial Coverage for Health Care Infrastructure of Zaporizhchyna Districts. Cybernetics and Computer Technologies. 2020. 4. P. 87–99. (in Ukrainian) https://doi.org/10.34229/2707-451X.20.4.6
1. Gorbachuk V., Gavrilenko S. Analysis for dynamics of COVID-19 spreading in Ukraine and neighboring countries on May 1–10, 2020. Global and Regional Problems of Informatization in Society and Nature Using 2020. Kyiv: National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine. P. 56–60. (in Ukrainian) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/347911418_Analysis_for_dynamics_of_COVID-19_spreading_in_Ukraine_and_neighboring_countries_on_May_1-10_2020
2. Knopov P.S., Norkin V.I., Atoyev K.L., Gorbachuk V.M., Kyryliuk V.S., Bila H.D., Samosonok O.S., Bogdanov O.V. Some approaches to the use of stochastic models of epidemiology to the COVID-19 problem. Kyiv: V.M.Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics. 17 p. (in Ukrainian) http://incyb.kiev.ua/archives/3988/dejaki-pidhodi-vikoristannja-stohastichnih-modelej-epidemiologii-do-problemi-covid-19/
3. Dunaievskyi M.S., Lefterov O.V., Bolshakov V.M. Usage of publicly available software for epidemiological trends modelling. Cybernetics and Computer Technologies. 2020. 3. P. 32−42. (in Ukrainian) https://doi.org/10.34229/2707-451X.20.3.4
4. Gorbachuk V.M., Roshchupkin I.Iu. Cobb–Douglas functions for branches of state government and health care of Ukraine in 2007–2009. Topical problems of economy: theoretical and practical aspects. Part II. Dnipropetrovsk: Perspektyva, 2012. P. 25–29. (in Ukrainian) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/347911304_Cobb-Douglas_functions_for_branches_of_state_government_and_health_care_of_Ukraine_in_2007-2009
5. Gorbachuk V.M., Dunaievskyi M.S., Suleimanov S.-B. Organization of providing public and club products for recreation and healthcare. Pryazovskyi Economic Herald. 2018. 2. P. 156–162. (in Ukrainian) http://pev.kpu.zp.ua/journals/2018/2_07_uk/29.pdf
6. Gorbachuk V.M., Koshulko A.I., Dunaievskyi M.S. The issues of information asymmetry and adverse selection in health care organization. Health and Social Dimensions in the Academical Space and Beyond. Kyiv: NaUKMA, 2018. P. 27–29. (in Ukrainian) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/347911370_The_issues_of_information_asymmetry_and_adverse_selection_in_health_care_organization
7. Gorbachuk V.M. Pareto-inefficiency for steady state equilibrium of competitive economy. Analysis, Modeling, Management. 2018. 3. P. 153–168. (in Ukrainian). https://www.researchgate.net/publication/347911576_Pareto-inefficiency_for_steady_state_equilibrium_of_competitive_economy
8. Gorbachuk V.M., Kolesnyk Yu.S., Dunaievskyi M.S. Losses of aggregate efficiency under achieving interregional equity. Economy and Society. 2018. 18. P. 1077–1086. (in Ukrainian) http://economyandsociety.in.ua/journals/18_ukr/149.pdf
9. Gorbachuk V.M. Financial Methods. Kyiv: Alterpres, 2002. 175 p. (in Ukrainian)
10. Gorbachuk V.M., Dunaievskyi M.S., Suleimanov S.-B. Management and administration in the field of health care services. Management and Administration in the Field of Services: Selected Examples. Opole: Academy of Management and Administration, 2020. P. 268−279. https://www.wszia.opole.pl/ebook/11_2020.pdf
11. Gorbachuk V.M., Suleimanov S.-B., Batih L.O. Decision making criteria in the branch of health care. Measurement and Control in Complex Systems. Vinnytsia: VNTU, 2020. P. 149–151. (in Ukrainian) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/345433731_Decision_making_criteria_in_the_branch_of_health_care
12. Network of Health Care Institutions of Zaporizhia Region. 1-st half of 2020. Zaporizhzhia: Regional Information and Analytical Center for Medical Statistics. Department of Health of the Zaporizhia Regional State Administration, Ministry of Health Care of Ukraine, 2020. 48 p. (in Ukrainian) https://zoiacms.zp.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Мережа-І-півріччя-2020-року.pdf
13. Bardadym T.A., Gorbachuk V.M., Osypenko S.P., Novoselova N.A., Skobtsov V.Yu. Development of modern systems for biomedical data analysis. Economic and Social-Focused Issues of Modern World. Bratislava: School of Economics and Management in Public Administration, 2020. P. 308−314. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/346953925_Development_of_modern_systems_for_biomedical_data_analysis
14. Krivonos Yu.G., Ivlichev V.P. Automated classifier for HIV associations and opportunistic diseases. Biomathematics and Medical Informatics. Kyiv: V.M.Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics, 1992. P. 24–31. (in Russian)
15. Gavrilenko S.A., Ivlichev V.P., Krivonos Yu.G., Panasenko A.V. Information technology for monitoring diagnostic tests for HIV/AIDS. Kyiv: V.M.Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics. 42 p. (in Russian)
16. Kryvonos Yu.H., Ihnatenko P.P., Kulias A.I., Kutsachenko L.I. et al. Procedure of inspection of automation objects and its use for inspecting public authorities of Ukraine in order to create an integrated information-analytical system. Kyiv: V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics. 57 p. (in Ukrainian)
17. Gorbachuk V.M., Nebotov P.H., Novoderezhkin V.I. Quarterly estimation of comparative economic efficiency in cities and districts of Zaporizhchyna in 2016. Economic development of state, regions, enterprises, and entrepreneurship: problems and perspectives. Zaporizhzhia: Zaporizhzhia State Engineering Academy. 2017. P. 178–182. (in Ukrainian) http://ekmair.ukma.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/11888/Pokvartalne_otsiniuvannia_porivnialnoi_ekonomichnoi_efektyvnosti_u_mistakh.pdf?sequence=1
18. Gorbachuk V.M., Dunaievskyi M.S., Suleimanov S.-B. Quarterly estimation of economic efficiency and target export structure for Zaporizhchyna in 2017–2018. Pryazovskyi Economic Herald. 2018. 4. P. 165–175. (in Ukrainian) http://pev.kpu.zp.ua/journals/2018/4_09_uk/30.pdf
19. Gorbachuk V.M. On the eve of the Fourth industrial revolution. Black Sea Economic Studies. 2016. 8. P. 216–220. (in Ukrainian) http://bses.in.ua/journals/2016/8-2016/47.pdf
ISSN 2707-451X (Online)
ISSN 2707-4501 (Print)
Previous | Full text (in Ukrainian) | Next