2021, issue 4, p. 89-94
Received 10.12.2021; Revised 19.12.2021; Accepted 21.12.2021
Published 30.12.2021; First Online 27.01.2022
On the Risks of Ethical Decision-Making from the History of the Political Thought
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Batumi, Georgia
Introduction: We are interested in the theoretical considerations of the actual pragmatic questions about ethical worldview meaning of understanding of the innovation dealings world, the nature of its conceptual risk dilemmas and problems and sententious thinking in the sphere of political business industry. Our viewpoint is dedicated to the most important aspects of the essence and peculiarities of the social moral standards of innovation approaches in the context of a political solution through methodology of modern mental technology - especially: cognitive methods with gnostic wisdom research and utilitarian creative knowledge and axiological methodology with overestimation ethical values and demonstrating intellectual concepts. Into the framework of the main goal of the research are reviewed the basic theoretical paradigms on the background of ethical worldview analysis (through comparative historical technique of thinking) of the leading-edge conceptual theories of the famous contemporary Russian, American and European thinkers.
The purpose of the article is to prove, substantiate and confirm the following thesis. In order for the ethical of timely paroemiac responsibility and political freedom to be able to fulfill its axiological tasks, it is necessary to reach some worldview ideas: to create an universal model of moral consciousness and high valuable behavior; overcome mental and sociocultural biases regarding the debatable assessment of the convincingness of events and determine the relevant logical reaction of society not only to a certain risk of eatable technical thinking, but also to uncertainty regarding their intellectual decision in relation to approved ethical, operational, empirical and principled notions, proposals, expression views and suggestions.
The results. Scientific conceptual alternatives of optimization of practical and urgent ethical valuable dilemmas are given. The issues of the possibility of formation of a worldview system through practical ethical requirements that standard regulates the reactionary politics of intellectual reality to probabilistic hazards are discussed. The ethical standards of universal prohibitions, the moral responsibility of human nature and the ethics of virtue make a conflict of social and political interests through insurmountable cognitive, discussible, reviewable and discursive difficulties are demonstratively shown.
Conclusions. Taking into dominant the essence of the main backgrounds of the existential specific theoretical approaches for worldview methods solving moral political problems is integrated some innovation decisions through valuable considerations. The fundamental ethical concepts of utilitarian thought of historical reminiscences synthesize the possibility problematic circumstances into the logical model of making morally important and useful decisions much easier are analyzed, but through in the valuating pragmatic context needs a main transformation in mental formation of ideological metric and social-political structure.
Keywords: ethical worldview decision, political industry, innovation approaches, moral values, mental technologies, risk decision methods, conceptual risk dilemmas.
Cite as: Bagrationi I. On the Risks of Ethical Decision-Making from the History of the Political Thought. Cybernetics and Computer Technologies. 2021. 4. P. 89–94. https://doi.org/10.34229/2707-451X.21.4.9
1. Greene J.P. All Men Are Created Equal: Some Reflections on the Character of the American Revolution: An Inaugural Lecture Delivered before the University of Oxford on 10 February 1976. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1977. P. 4–7. https://books.google.ge/books/about/All_men_are_created_equal.html?id=J23EnQAACAAJ&redir_esc=y
2. Bagrationi I. Konstantine Kapaneli’s Philosophical and Aesthetical Conceptions. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science (CCS&ES). 2017. 2 (II). P. 6–19. http://j-ccses.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Issue-2-2017.pdf
3. Yakovlev N.N. CIA against the USSR. M.: Pravda, 1983. P. 19–20. (In Russian) https://studopedia.info/10-27816.html
4. Kissinger H.A. World Order. New-York: Penguin Books, 2014. P. 34–37. https://www.amazon.com/World-Order-Henry-Kissinger-ebook/dp/B00INIXVMK
5. Bagrationi I. The Impact of Worldview Theory on the Decision Making Process in Business Education, Proceedings International Scientific Conference: PDMU-2021-XXXVI – “Problems of Decision Making Under Uncertainties”. Kyiv: Ludmyla Publisher, 2021. P. 14–16. http://www.pdmu.univ.kiev.ua/PDMU_2021/PDMU_2021_Skhidnytsia.pdf
6. Bayes T. Essays in Bayesian Decision Theory, From the Book: An Essay towards Solving a Problem in the Doctrine of Chances, Series: “Essays on Moral Development”, Published in the Philosophical Transactions of “Royal Society of London”, Volume Three, London, Re-Printed in “Pearson & Kendall and In-Press”, 2003. P. 370–419. https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/pdf/10.1098/rstl.1763.0053?keytype2=tf_ipsecsha&ijkey=d86e9f6c361806fb58be6aad56cb2bcfade22c74
7. Conan-Doyle A. Collected Works in Eight Volumes. Volume 7. M.: Pravda, Ogoniok library, 1966. P. 9–10. (In Russian) https://readli.net/chitat-online/?b=265178&pg=100
ISSN 2707-451X (Online)
ISSN 2707-4501 (Print)